Articles on this Page
- 06/20/12--14:03: _Simon Mac Donald: P...
- 07/20/12--08:27: _Handling clicks for...
- 09/21/12--08:10: _External links in p...
- 09/25/12--09:22: _Transform performan...
- 10/27/12--08:25: _Phonegap build issues
- 11/21/12--14:17: _Webview orientation...
- 06/20/12--14:03: Simon Mac Donald: PhoneGap Android Application Preferences Plugin
- 07/20/12--08:27: Handling clicks for mobile platforms [UPDATED]
- 09/21/12--08:10: External links in phonegap
- 09/25/12--09:22: Transform performance on mobile applications
- 10/27/12--08:25: Phonegap build issues
- 11/21/12--14:17: Webview orientation with Phonegap
Keeping this for myself. I bet that I will find it useful someday. Simon Mac Donald: PhoneGap Android Application Preferences Plugin.
I’ve been doing a lot of work in Phonegap lately and I really like it. However, one of the things I don’t like is that click events are really, really slow. There’s a reason for this. How does the browser know if it’s a click or the beginning of a move? The answer to this [...]
Found an interesting behavior today. I have an LI element that has a click handler on it, but that LI element has an A element which has a link. So it looked kind of like this: 1 2 3 4 5 <ul> <li onclick="doSomething(); "> <A href="http://somewhere" target="_blank">Go</a> </li> </ul> But when I clicked on [...]
Just a quick one today. I have read on several web pages that if you want to speed up the rendering of your site that you need to add -webkit-transform: translate3d(0,0,0) to the page elements to have the browser use the GPU to render the page instead of the CPU. I tried this trick several times [...]
I have had the worst two days. Here I have my app, Notiffi, pretty much ready to go. I have it set up in iTunes connect, ready to go. I am ready for the last step in the process, archiving. I hit Archive and BOOM. Nothing. Build works. Debug works. Archive does not work, and [...]
I was having this really weird problem in PhoneGap where when the orientation would change the webview would not resize to fit the whole screen. Turns out that the meta viewport tag was causing the problem. My viewport setting was this: 1 <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/> So when I would re-orient my [...]